Friday, March 27, 2009

I have so many things to say and can't. Why? Because you won't listen, won't understand, won't comprehend. I hurt deep inside and it eats away at my soul one day at a time. Things that you can fix but wouldn't. Because I don't think you want to, don't want to hear it, don't want to feel it, don't want to believe it. Can't imagine that any of this can be because of you, the things you say, the things you do. The things that hurt the deepest can never be fixed. The world would change, into something unreal, not knowing where to turn, or exactly how to feel. So, I keep it locked inside, and let it eat away. After all, it's all my fault really, I create the monsters and demons that haunt my dreams. I avoid the realities of life for different reasons. I'm more scared of what may happen to others than what will happen to me. The emotions that I put them through, I don't want them to feel the way I do. And there are no words to describe how I really feel inside. But do you really care? Keep looking the other way.....someday you'll decide to turn around but I won't be here anymore.