Saturday, April 04, 2009

Today was good. Went to visit my Sister and her kids. Always great to hang out with them. And bonus....got to meet, Jeff, her new love. It's amazing to see her face light up when she talks about him and even more so when they are together. I am incredibly happy for her. I always say that everything happens for a reason. I think that her move back to Oregon was to meet him. I can't wait to see what their future holds but I am positive that there will be a lot of love and laughter. My sweet Sister is such an inspiration to me and always, always makes everything okay. If there is ever anyone I know I can turn to, without judgement it's her.

So, Steph, if you read this know that I love you and thank you for all the moments you've been a part of my life. For always making me feel important and reminding me of how great things can be. I am amazed by your drive to do what you love and your fight to over come all of the obstacles in your life. You inspire me to be a better person. My world would certainly be a darker place without you in it.