Sunday, September 21, 2008

Headaches, Heartaches and Tears

Today has been one of those days that I just want to crawl under a rock and lay awhile. In the dark, no where to be found. I have a headache. I want to sleep. As much as I try to pretend everything is okay, depression seems to always resurface and drop down on me like a ton of bricks. I cry at everything. It's amazing how one day can be beyond perfect and the next I am looking for any small glimpse of why I should even be here. So, today, I need my rock. Somewhere to cry without the kids crwaling all over me, needing me to do everything for them, somewhere I can go and not here them scream at each other, or here I want this or that. My head hurts, I'm exhausted, mentally and physically, I just don't want to exsist today. Depression sucks. I hate to cry. oh, my head hurts.

But there's not time for that. Toys are spread out all through the house, dinner needs to be cooked, laundry is waiting to be folded and I'm sure the dog needs to go out. ~sigh~ So, I'll continue to cry as I muttle throught the rest of the day, simply hoping that tomorrow will be much better. Please let tomorrow be better.