Saturday, September 26, 2009

I am ready for something new. I get tired of being stuck at home day after day with two kids that rarely listen to a word I say and band together to fight the forces of evil....which would be me. I am getting to the point where all I do is start crying when I even think of how I am going to fit a baby into this chaos. I really don't know how I'm going to do it. I'm sure things will be fine once he gets here but in the meantime, the stress of it all is really getting to me. A lot of days, I feel like Jeff and Kate are just passing through and have better things to do. Maybe I'm just hormonal, maybe things have been building up for awhile, maybe I just need a break. Whatever. Just like everything else, I'll find a way to deal with it all and move along, even if it's a little slower than I'd like.