Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Note to readers:
I will be using this blog to express feelings I am having, issues I'm dealing with and stuff that I need or feel like writing down. I am a writer. It is much easier for me to express these things 'on paper' rather than through speaking them. I am currently back in treatment for depression, this time resulting in sessions of Psychotherapy along with a change in medication. I am using this blog as a form of communication with my therapist.
So, if you are not my licensed therapist: If you read this, please do not discuss it with me. I would rather not know that you are reading it. This is just a blank page for me. I feel that if I have to answer questions or receive comments about my entries, then I may hold back and not say what I need to. I hope that you understand. If you choose to read my blog, please know that I am struggling to get through things right know. If you know my in person, you may be surprised by what you read.